RiverHaven is a product of the owner’s life experiences, visions and dreams. After careers that required extensive world travel & numerous relocations throughout the US & Europe, they sought a tranquil river retreat
on which to spend their retirement years. Requirements were a private property on deep water with easy access to the rivers and Chesapeake Bay, ample space for entertaining & family gatherings, meadows & woodland for their animals to roam, but also close to town, shopping, restaurants & medical services. Sited amid grassy, tree-lined meadows and lush perennial landscape the home features an open floor plan and promotes an indoor-outdoor lifestyle.Encompassing 45 supremely private acres with spectacular water views, this French Country estate is comprised of a main residence, guest house, stable with 5 acre fenced pasture and an extensive outdoor patio & pool with stone fireplace and grilling kitchen.
- French Country River Estate and
- Equestrian Retreat
- 45 Acres with 900’ of Stunning Water frontage
- Main House: 4457 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedroom,
- 2 Full & 2 Half Baths
- 3044 Sq. Ft. Unfinished Basement
- 792 Sq. Ft. Garage with 3 Bays with Storage
- Guest Cottage: 1618 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedroom,
- 2 Full Baths
- Stable: 2880 Sq. Ft. 4 Stalls, 1 Half Bath, Tack Room, Feed Room, Trailer Garage, Loft, 5 Acre Fenced Pasture & Riding Ring
- Waterside Saltwater Pool, Outdoor Shower, Patio and Grilling Kitchen with Fireplace
- Dock with Composite Decking, Electricity & Freshwater, Kayak Storage, 2 Jet Ski Lifts & Mooring Slip, 7 1/2 - 8’ MLW, Rip Rap
This estate is offered exclusively by Travis Powell with Select Properties of Virginia for $2,700,000. Please contact Travis at 804.512.2086 for more details or to schedule a showing.