When: Saturday, June 21
Hometown fun, food, music, and activities for the whole family!
Check event times at: www.rivahfest.com
For everyone’s comfort and safety, please do not bring any personal golfcarts, scooters, bicycles, skateboards or dogs.
- Over 125 Arts & Crafts Booths
- Fireman’s Parade (Friday Evening)
- Free Bus Shuttle Service
- Expanded Boat & RV Display
- Children’s Rides and Games
- Da Vinci Code Treasure Trail
- Merchant’s Row (Local Business Booths)
- Catfish Contest at June Parker Marina
- Tappahannock Treasures Tour (Historic Sites in Tappahannock)
- Rappahannock River Cruise aboard the “Captain Thomas”
- Wide Variety of Food Vendors
- Crowning of “Miss Flame”
- “RivahFest Idol” Contest
- Golf Hole In One
- Beer & Wine Garden
- Farmers Market
- Rotary Crab Race
- Carriage Rides
- Live music on two stages featuring bands and musical groups, Steve Bassett & Ammon Tharpe with the Mystic Soul Bubbas, and Janet Martin Band.